Creating a custom landscape begins with consultation. We ask about what you envision. This is not just about how your garden will look — it’s also about how you will use it. Do you need space for entertaining? Do you want bold seasonal color? Are you looking for a low-maintenance outdoor environment, or are you looking forward to making seasonal additions and changes? What about water usage?
Whether you are up for a challenge or want to minimize your work in the garden, thoughtful landscape design will enable you to get what you want from your outdoor spaces.
A few key issues come up again and again for our landscape design clients. Read some of these recent blog posts, and you’ll have a head start on our landscape design discussions:
- Paths and decks are an important part of landscape design.
Seamless Connectivity to the Outdoors
- The foundation of a beautiful, easy-to-maintain garden is high-quality soil.
Winning Over Your Soil
- Money spent on landscape design can be an investment.
Does Landscaping Really Add Value to Your Home?
- The garden is ever changing. Here are some ideas about how to choose plants and what to expect from them.
Old Can Be New in Landscape Design
- Waterwise plants are increasingly important in landscape design.
Plant Waterwise Plants and Love the Results This Summer!