- Screening and privacy: Did you have the coverage you wanted when deciduous trees loose their leaves?
- Circulation: Are pathways and patios in the best location? Is it easy to walk the entire garden and keep your feet dry?
- Structure: Are garden focal points and plant groupings positioned for views from inside the house too?
- Winter color: Do perennial borders need something additional for dormant season interest? Would evergreen color and texture add depth?
- Outdoor living: Did you have sufficient covered space for being outside on wetter or colder days?
You don’t need to wait for spring to start thinking about your seasonal transition or about your longer range plans for your garden.
Landscape Design. Serving Greater Seattle including Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, south King County, Shoreline, Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Lake Forest Park and south Snohomish County.